General tips for the whole Home.
- Clean through out the entire home (except the garage). This includes vacuuming, cleaning the baseboards and cleaning the windows.
- Turn off all electronic screens.
- Turn off all fans.
- Place all shoes/jackets/coats in the closets.
- Turn on all overhead lighting.
- Make sure lighting temperature is the same through out each individual room
- Turn on all over head lights.
- In master bedroom turn on side table lamps
- make sure all light bulbs are in working order and are the same temperature through out one room.
- Make all the beds including the fancy pillows/shams.
- Clear nightstands of all personal items
- Remove any and all clutter from any dressers or shelves.
- Clean under the bed.
- Clear counter tops completely, leave nothing behind.
- Clear the outside of the refrigerator of magnets and papers.
- Hide the garbage cans in the pantry or garage.
- Remove all dishes from the sink
- Clear off the counter tops of everything including hand soap. You can hide them under the cabinet.
- Put all toilet seats down.
- Remove all personal items including soap, wash cloths and used towels
- Natural lighting is your homes best friend! Open up all of those window treatments to let that gorgeous light pour through.
- Remove all family pictures.
- Remove/hides anything that contains your or your kids names.
- If possible make it's best to make your home look pet free.